Monday, January 12, 2009

sometimes i like being left alone..


i sometimes have this urge that shuts anything else in me..
the urge to push everybody away
and jst b with my self
i wanna go far away..
and never wanna look back
the past hurts.. u know
everything that we once had became something else
more dreadful
more severe..

sometimes i like being left alone..
jst to b with my self and think..
what have i done to deserve such an injury?!..
such pain that kills me inside over and OVER AGAIN!!
all what u have been to me.. was a lovely shade..
u were e remarkable dream
a dream that i can't jst quite forget..

i want it back !!
every thing..

the dragging lulls.. and the visionary whispers cutting the edge of the night ..

the thing is
i don't want you any more

i want someone else..
someone who actually cares ..
someone who wants me the same as i need him ..

i want someone who is much better than you..
but right now ...
i jst want to be left alone..
jst by my self ..

1 التعليقات:

Unknown said...

i could never be left alone i live with u i live in u i can see the bitterness and the sweetness in the depth of the impossibles

Post a Comment